T: 028 9032 0070
The Mount Charles Group is seeking an Accounts Assistant to join our Finance Team in Head Office based on the Ormeau Road in Belfast.
Monday- Friday 9-5
- Agile working model
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Voluntary private health scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme Consultancy & Advice
- Benefit/ discount Portal
This offer is subject to satisfactory completion of a 6 – Month probationary period, Satisfactory Reference requests and proof of right to work.
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure the accuracy of billing information.
- Corresponding with clients, answering questions, and resolving issues.
- Following up on outstanding payments.
- Preparing and sending invoices.
- Maintaining and updating records.
- Creating and managing client accounts.
- Reconciling account discrepancies.
- Other ad Hoc duties
The ideal Candidate will have:
• Previous experience of accounts department in a fast-paced environment
• Strong computer skills inc Microsoft Excel
• Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with customers, management, and auditors
• Experience with procurement software or ERP accounts software would be desirable
Rate of pay: Negotiable depending on experience
Great People – Great Service – Great Future