Action Centre Coordinator
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Action Centre Coordinator (22N/ACCC)
Randox is welcoming applications for the position of Action Centre Coordinator. This all-rounder position will act as a point of contact for customer queries providing an exceptional level of service. The successful applicant will be the “face” of the company and should always portray a professional demeanour.
The role will involve the development and coordination of the action centre, providing call handling and front-line support to our customers.
Based at the company HQ in Crumlin, Co. Antrim, this is an excellent opportunity for a customer orientated individual with excellent communication skills.
Randox now offer free transportation from Antrim Train / Bus station each morning to take staff to our various sites in Antrim and Crumlin. This shuttle will take staff back to the station at the end of the day.
• Operation of the company telephone and email system to receive customer complaints or enquiries ensuring a rapid response rate according to agreed standard.
• Use of relevant software to record and monitor the status of customer and internal queries.
• Contacting customers to carry out post-market feedback and trending of this data.
• Ensuring that all product queries are brought to the attention of the relevant support teams.
• Filing correspondence from customers and completed queries.
• Communicate and liaise effectively with customers/suppliers/visitors etc as well as internal staff; interpret and respond clearly to requests.
• Carry out biannual customer feedback.
• Relevant administrative tasks.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Confidence in dealing with customers.
• Ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
• Ability to work to strict timeframes and meet deadlines.
• willingness to develop a high level of product knowledge.
• Business/Life Science Degree
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this.