T: +353 (1) 457 5000
On the back of an ever-increasing workload, Circet UK are looking for an experienced Administrator to provide additional support to our existing team.
- Update electronic systems and maintain a record.
- Maintaining Training records and internal documentation.
- Developing documentation for and with the Project Co-Ordinator.
- Perform other related administrative duties as required by the Project Co-Ordinator, including but not limited to, filing, photocopying and scanning, research and amend documentation as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, predominantly MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- The ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Exhibit analytical and problem-solving skills and willingness to adapt to new challenges.
- Establish good working relationships with colleagues.
- Have integrity and humility in all aspects of work.
- Possess time management skills and be friendly and upbeat attitude.
- A good understanding of project governance and control.
- High attention to detail.
- Customer services skills