T: 02890 385 888
About the role…
The main purpose of the ATC Administrator is to assist in the day to day running of the whole business. This will involve dealing with trade customers, invoicing vehicles and general administration. You will be working closely with the Senior Sales Administrator. You should be perceived as helpful and responsive. You will be upbeat, positive, display strong problem-solving skills, be responsive to customer requirements. This is a very busy environment suited to someone who enjoys working as part of a team.
**Requests for Flexible Working hours will be considered
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a busy office environment is essential.
- A minimum of 4 GCSEs at Grade C or above (or equivalent).
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office. Experience of CDK / Kerridge would be beneficial, although training will be provided.
- Be a strong team player who is energised by variety and responsibility.
- Demonstrate a strong and competent background in administration.
- Excellent communication, telephone and customer relationship skills.
- Can easily work on their own initiative.
Reward and Benefits…
- Salary: Negotiable depending upon skills and experience
- 25 days annual leave per year in addition to 8 statutory bank holidays
- Life insurance cover equivalent to one year's salary
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- A subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme available to both you and your family after a qualifying period.
- Additional colleagues benefits which includes – preferential rates for servicing and parts, up to 20% off high street retailers, and privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And much more…
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre
and Agnew Trade Centre. We employ over 980 staff, sell over 20,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £470m.
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply / resume button.
Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview.
All completed applications must be received by 12:00 pm (midday) on Monday 24th January 2022. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder.
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer