T: 02890 385 888
Do you pride yourself in delivering excellent customer service?
Are you well-organised with strong administrative skills?
The ideal person will have/be:
- Able to demonstrate a strong and competent background in administration.
- A Minimum 2 years’ experience in a busy office environment.
- A Minimum of 4 GCES’s at C grade or above (or equivalent).
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask.
- The ability to easily work on own initiative.
- Knowledge of Kerridge would be extremely beneficial however full training will be provided.
- Experience of a similar role within the motor trade / auctions would be an advantage but is not essential.
- A working knowledge of DVA / DVLNI processes would be an advantage but is not essential.
If you think you can demonstrate these skills please click the Apply button and if successful we can offer outstanding career opportunities.