Administrators x2 (Temporary Contract)
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
Circet UK are currently recruiting for an experienced Administrator to provide administrative support to the office in order to ensure that municipal services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
Responsibilities as Administrator include:
- Update electronic systems and maintain a record.
- Maintain stationery stocks.
- Monitor controlled visitor access and maintain security awareness.
- Perform other related administrative duties as required by the Project Co-Ordinator, including but not limited to, filing, photocopying and scanning.
Experience & Knowledge Required:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, predominantly MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- The ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Exhibit analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Establish good working relationships with colleagues.
- Have integrity and humility in all aspects of work.
- Possess time management skills and be friendly and upbeat attitude.