After Sales Support Advisor
T: 02890 385 888
About the role…
- To answer Incoming calls to the Aftersales department and give best advice on a wide range of enquires, arrange bookings, and manage the workshop diary.
- Contact and advise prospective service customers on the maintenance of their vehicle.
- To upsell additional service and maintenance work, update database and DMS system.
- Advise daily on lost sales, trends and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all customer contact data is maintained and updated at all times.
This role is based at our Belfast Audi dealership.
About the Agnew Group…
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre, Agnew Trade Centre and Agnew Car Buyer. We employ over 900 staff, sell over 18,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £450m.
- At least 6 month’s experience of working in either a contact centre or a sales role is essential.
- Previous experience of a customer service environment essential.
- Proven track record of achieving targets in a busy environment.
- A high degree of computer literacy is essential (Kerridge or RTC experience would be advantageous)
- Ability to work as part of a team and the genuine desire to succeed.
- Have a flexible approach to working hours.
Reward and Benefits…
- Salary: £18,532 plus performance related bonus.
- Discounted car purchase scheme available after qualifying period.
- Additional benefits which include – preferential rates for servicing and parts, up to 20% off high street retailers, colleague referral scheme and privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And much more..
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply/resume button.
Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference above.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview.
All completed applications must be received by 12:00pm (midday) on Wednesday 8th December 2021. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer