T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Applications Administrator (21N/AAPL)
Randox has an exciting opportunity for a hardworking individual with great attention to detail to join our Applications team based at the Randox Science Park. The role will involve a number of support functions within the Applications Department and will be pivotal in the smooth running of the team.
• General administrative duties within the Applications Department
• The preparation and updating of Instructions For Use (IFU) and Instructions for Specific Applications (ISA) documents in accordance with company procedures
• Preparation of Quality Control Serum sheets and Master CDs in accordance to company procedures
• Responding to requests for IFU and ISA documents
• Updating IFU translations in line with the English IFU in accordance with company procedures
• Initiating purchase orders for inserts for use within the packing department
• Updating on a monthly basis the Randox Offices and distributors with any new / revised IFU or ISA documents
• Printing of Kit inserts required for use within the Packing Department
• Staff may be required to help in other areas as required
• GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
• Good computer skills.
• Proficiency in use of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• The ability to work as part of a team and independently using initiative.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
Randox Laboratories passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products.
Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer