Apprentice Aftersales Advisor
T: 02890 385 888
About the role…
We are keen to recruit Apprentice Aftersales Advisors for our busy after sales departments across the Agnew Group. This is initially a 2-year programme giving a fantastic overview of all aspects of the Service & Parts departments within the dealership.
This exciting Apprenticeship opportunity is available in our premium brands including Audi, Mercedes-Benz, BMW and Volkswagen.
We have opportunities in Belfast, Mallusk and Portadown.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 08.30 to 17.00.
The program is run in partnership with Transport Training Services based at Nutts Corner
Day to day duties within the role include:
- Provide administrative support for the Aftersales department
- Pro-actively complete online and face to face training modules to enhance personal knowledge of the products and general Aftersales department
- Up selling – promote and sell products
- Customer service – focal point of contact to customers for servicing over telephone and face to face, arranging bookings and appointments, walking customers through damage checks
- Teamwork – attend team meetings and provide feedback for areas of improvement within the business
- You will be heavily involved in processing paperwork, using databases and bringing a friendly and energetic approach to your daily work.
- You will be a team player who works well under pressure and has a real passion for customer service
- You will have the ability to work within given timescales and the ability to pursue all aspects of administration.
- Be aged under 25 and eligible for the ApprenticeshipsNI Program. You can check your eligibility at www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/apprenticeships-explained
- Motor Trade experience is not essential however retail; customer service or administration skills would certainly be advantageous.
- It would be desirable to hold a full and valid UK driving licence.
Reward and Benefits…
We'll help you develop during your apprenticeship and build on the foundation for a great career in the motor industry. You can also expect –
- Industry leading technical training, development and support.
- Level 2 and Level 3 qualifications.
- Initial hourly rate £5.30 per hour with regular increments
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands including BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi and Volkswagen. We employ over 900 staff, sell over 18,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £450m.
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply / resume button.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview. All completed applications must be received by 12:00pm (midday) on Monday 25th October 2021. As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
For further details on the application process and programme eligibility please contact Robert Deignan at Transport Training Services on 028 9082 5653.
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer