Area Manager – Cleaning
T: 028 9032 0070
If you're ready for an exciting career opportunity to lead a passionate team towards continued success this could be the perfect role for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Area Manager to join our Cleaning Division.
We are looking for an experienced Area Manager who has a genuine passion for delivering a high standard of service and quality. The challenge is to deliver on targets and objectives by leading, inspiring and developing your people and sites to consistently deliver for the customer. You will take great care in your work, have the ability to fulfil the role and have a strong work ethic to help this business grow.
- 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory holidays
- Life Assurance
- Health and Wellbeing Program inclusive of Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Healthcare
- Development Opportunities
- Plus, Much More
- Flexible working pattern that would suit someone with previous multi-site experience
Key responsibilities will include: (see attached job description)
- To ensure that all staff have completed Induction and appropriate skills based training and identify any retraining needs of employees.
- To ensure cleaning supplies and equipment are used in the correct standard.
- To ensure all employees are presented to the highest standards, in full and appropriate attire
- To ensure a safe working environment
- To ensure specialist cleaning is achieved to the clients requests
- To ensure all equipment is stored correctly and is in good working order and highlight areas of concern in this area.
- To ensure that any client queries are dealt with effectively and quickly ensuring client satisfaction.
- To ensure adequate cover is provided in absence of cleaners and mobile cleaning teams
- To ensure that the cleaning schedule for all areas is carried out satisfactorily.
- To ensure correct time keeping/attendance and that all members adhere to company policy of signing in and out of the premises.
- Identify areas of improvement within your business area in relation to productivity, improvement in allocation of hours and any other areas that effect monthly results.
- To ensure that any security procedures are followed correctly.
- To meet with the Operations Manager weekly with a prepared report updating on any issues that they have resolved or issues that need to be raised to a higher level.
- Deal with all staff performance, disciplinary issues in line with company procedures.
- Complete Cleaning audits
- Interface with client to complete monthly KPI returns
- Full driving licence
- IT skills – Use of Online HR, Pay Roll and Audits
- Proven track record of having worked within the cleaning industry at supervisory level with experience of multi contract management ideally including office, industrial and education sector cleaning
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills
- Financial acumen and experience of budget management
- Health & Safety experience
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE