Asset Realisation Officer
Causeway Coast & Glens Borough Council
T: +44 (0) 28 7034 7034
- Research, Identify and present recommendations to asset holders and Head of Service, inspiring confidence and create an environment that promotes and influences positive business change decisions.
- Prioritise identified assets in order for maximum realisation in terms of adaption ease – inclusive of title, planning development zone, site value and cost.
- Manage each stage of asset transformation from identification to completion.
- Develop an asset management strategy in line with the Estates Strategy recommendation.
- Manage the capital asset realisation accruement budget. Assess financial trends to maximise the asset’s potential.
- To ensure the best value for public expenditure, examining alternative uses of asset resource, focusing on assessment of needs, objectives, options, costs, benefits, risks, funding, affordability and other factors relevant to decisions on assets.
- Ensure that all responsibilities are carried out in a timely and effective manner and that general confidentiality is maintained in all areas relating to the work of the Council.
Only application forms containing all the information which has been sought will be considered. The shortlisting panel will base shortlisting decisions on the information contained within the Essential Criteria narrative sections of the application form, however Desirable Criteria may be used. It is the applicant’s responsibility to provide sufficient relevant information including dates in this section of the form for each criteria.
A reserve list may be established in order to fill future permanent and temporary posts that may arise for another similar vacancy within the following 12 months.