T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Assistant Accountant – (Job Ref: 22N/ASAC)
Location: Crumlin, Ardmore Site. Shift Pattern: Monday – Friday, 8:40am – 5:20pm
Randox Laboratories is currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to support our growing Finance department. The position will be based at our headquarters in Crumlin, Co. Antrim. This is an excellent and exciting opportunity for someone who has an interest in working within finance and looking to develop their career within a successful company.
Randox now offer free transportation from Antrim Train / Bus station each morning to take staff to our various sites in Antrim and Crumlin. This shuttle will take staff back to the station at the end of the day.
Your main duties will include:
• Production of monthly management accounts to deadlines – calculation of depreciation, prepayments and accruals
• Analysis of financial information for management
• Completion of government surveys
• GCSEs or equivalent in English and Maths
• At least 3 years’ experience of working within a finance function with responsibility for managing and processing accounts information
• Very good computer skills including modelling with Excel
• Accounting qualifications from a recognised industry body
• Experience in a manufacturing industry
• Experience of finance for a multi-entity group of companies
• Experience in the day to day usage of Sage and/or SAP
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.