T: 028 9032 0070
Mount Charles has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Chef at Greenmount Agricultural College Antrim
Full time Permanent contract
37.5 hours per week
£10.00 per hour
Training & Development
- Ensuring the food service achieves maximum efficiency
- High standards of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Working with Management to review menu costings and planning for seasonal business fluctuations.
- Ensuring all bookwork is completed within agreed timescales and company requirements.
- Ensuring all HACCP, Food Safety, and Health & Safety Legislation requirements are always adhered to.
- Experience of working in a similar role in a high-volume kitchen; preparing hot and cold meals, snacks, bakery, and sweets.
- Excellent communication, organisational, and time management skills.
- Ensures a safe & harmonious work environment is maintained in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
Flexible working hours Monday – Thursday between the hours of 7am -6.30pm
Friday between 7am-2.30pm
Very occasional weekend work
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE