T: 028 9032 0070
If you are a customer focused individual and want to join a fun and family orientated food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression, then we have a role for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Assistant Chef to join our team based at Moy Park Ballymena. This is a great opportunity to join a world leading facilities management company.
- 24 Hours per Week
- 3 out of 7 Days per Week
- 07:30 – 16:30
- 28 days’ paid holidays (pro rata)
- Voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme – Paid through Salary
- Employee Assistance Program to support your health & wellbeing
- Company Pension Scheme
- Benefit Communication Portal with a range of additional free benefits & discounts for goods/services
- Financial Education/Financial wellbeing advisory service
- Training & Development
- Uniform Provided
- Company Events
- Assisting in the smooth and efficient operation of the kitchens to ensure a consistent reputation for food quality is always maintained.
- Ensuring the planning, preparation, cooking and presentation of food is always to the highest standard.
- To ensure quality standards and procedures are fully understood and implemented, and daily checking procedures are fully applied.
- To ensure company policies relating to stock control and stock ordering are implemented and monitored.
- To ensure a safe environment is maintained in compliance with health, safety, fire, hygiene and security legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Updating HACCP records.
- To ensure the security of kitchen and storage areas is maintained at all times. To promote and contribute to a harmonious working environment where all employees are treated with respect.
- Any other reasonable requests made by Unit Manager.
- Minimum Level 2 award in Food Safety and Catering or equivalent.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Basic statutory training for the role will require all candidates to have basic reading, writing, speaking and listening skills to assist in understanding safety and work instructions and communicating with customers on a day-to-day basis.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE- GREAT FUTURE