T: 028 9032 0070
THE MOUNT CHARLES GROUP HAVE AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR AN ASSISTANT COOK TO JOIN OUR TEAM AT THE CAFRE ENNISKILLEN COLLEGE AGRICULTURE AND FOOD
Hours of Work:
- 32 hours per week.
- Monday to Friday 10am-6.30pm Term Time
- Term Time
- Unit telephone number 02866324003
As an assistant cook, you will be fully accountable for all aspects of the kitchen delivery and hospitality as well as developing exciting and creative menus, dealing with suppliers, and ensuring all food safety documentation is completed as required. Everything we do as a business is built on the enthusiasm and professionalism of the people in our team roles. The quality of food produced is extremely high as are the client expectations, so a strong passion and enthusiasm for the role are key.
- Paid holiday
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development opportunities
- Uniform Provided
- Ensuring the foodservice achieves maximum efficiency, achieving a high standard of customer satisfaction at all times.
- An assistant cook that can produce great tasting food, challenge standards, and ensure quality and consistency to company and brand specifications
- Ensuring all bookwork is completed within agreed timescales and company requirements.
- Proven track record as a chef and will have experience in branded kitchens
- Ensuring all HACCP, Food Safety, and Health & Safety Legislation requirements are always adhered to.
- Experience in managing a high-volume kitchen; preparing hot and cold meals, snacks, bakery, and sweets.
- Excellent communication, organisational, and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, deal with issues as they arise, and contribute in all areas of managing a kitchen and providing great food service.
- Food Hygiene
- To promote and contribute to a harmonious working environment where all employees are treated with respect and dignity.
- To ensure a safe environment is maintained in compliance with health, safety, fire, hygiene, and security legislation and company policies and procedures.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.