T: 028 9032 0070
Mount Charles has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Cook at our Cafre Greenmount Campus
The person will work as part of a team to create exciting menus for the student body on site. The shift pattern is Monday – Thursday, 8.30 am-6.30 pm, Friday, 8.30 am-2.30 pm, and Occasional weekend work
Full-time permanent contract
37.5 hours per week
£10.00 per hour
28 days Paid Holidays
Training & Development
Meals Whilst on Shift
- Ensuring the food service achieves maximum efficiency
- High standards of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Working with Management to review menu costings and planning for seasonal business fluctuations.
- Ensuring all bookwork is completed within agreed timescales and company requirements.
- Ensuring all HACCP, Food Safety, and Health & Safety Legislation requirements are always adhered to.
- Experience of working in a similar role in a high-volume kitchen; preparing hot and cold meals, snacks, bakery, and sweets.
- Excellent communication, organisational, and time management skills.
- Ensures a safe & harmonious work environment is maintained in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE