T: +44 (0)28 9055 4422
Belfast Harbour is seeking to recruit a Pilot Boat Assistant Coxswain to join our busy Port Operations Team.
The Pilot Boat Assistant Coxswain is responsible for the delivery of essential marine services on a 365/24/7 basis.
The successful candidate will have:
- A valid MCA Boat Master’s Licence or equivalent as required for operating in Belfast Harbour & Belfast Lough
- Competent boat handling skills
- At least two years' recent full time or three years’ recent part time work experience of boat handling
- Knowledge of a harbour and shipping environment
- Knowledge and confidence of working on or near water
- Basic knowledge of health and safety legislation
- An understanding of implementing and reviewing risk assessments
Closing date for applications is 14th May 2021 at 17:00
Belfast Harbour employs people from all sections of the community and is committed to the appointment of the best candidates based solely on the merit principle. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of community background, political opinion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disability.