Assistant Product Manager
Chain Reaction Cycles
T: 028 9334 5507
Job Title: Assistant Product Manager
Position type: Full time, Permanent
WiggleCRC are looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Product Manager to join the ride in our Belfast office.
What will you be doing?
You will assist and support the House Brands Hard Goods Product Management team in delivering a market leading own brand portfolio.
You will work closely with the design and development team to help to manage communication with the wider business functions and ensure the flow of product into the business in a timely managed way. You will play a key role in supporting sales activity, creating trading plans with the buying and marketing teams in line with the wider business plan.
- Ability to take over a model year once the Product Manager has signed off samples and first PO is delivered
- Spare parts management
- Management of specific parts of the wider range as part of development in to a Product Manager
- Creation and management of support documentation to the final product- this could include for example Exploded Diagrams, Instruction sheets, Frame Manuals, Geo Charts, How to guides, Specification sheets for descriptions/websites, Packaging
- Point of contact for warranty and customer service inquiries and close working relationship with the product services team supplying technical information for Socialbakers/CS/PDI
- Providing the necessary link to CS, Merch, Marketing, and Warranty to ensure issues and inquiries are answered in a timely manner
- Experience with a sportswear brand or a similar role.
- Skills to include collaboration, team working within a rigorous but supportive framework
- Project management skills
Why work for us?
We are always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about what they do. We offer some of the most rewarding career opportunities in sports retail, eCommerce, and IT development. Our people are highly valued and thrive in a relaxed culture which encourages innovation and personal development.
What’s in it for you?
If working alongside some for the most creative people isn’t enough, we offer you:
Excellent career progression opportunities, 25 days annual leave, Staff discount, 5% pension contribution, company sporting events, smart casual dress code and a brilliant company culture.
Is this the job for you? If so, we would love to hear from you…
Why not stand out from the crowd and send us your wiggly cover letter to give us a better idea of who you are and why you want to join the team…