T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Auto-Dispense Trainer (Job Ref: 22N/ADTR)
Location: Crumlin: Site 4.
Randox currently require highly motivated and dedicated individuals to work as Auto-Dispense Trainers within our busy Manufacturing Department based at our Randox Site 4, Crumlin.
Randox now offer free transportation from Antrim Train / Bus station each morning to take staff to our various sites in Antrim and Crumlin. This shuttle will take staff back to the station at the end of the day.
• Ensure all team members are fully trained in current work methods
• Identify gaps in training
• Create training plans for team members
• Upload completed documentation to Q-Pulse
• Review current work procedures to assess suitability for training purposes
• Create improved training documentation that reflect the process flow with visual training aids
• Work with the continuous improvement department
• Review working practices to identify opportunities for improvement
• Work with R&D to create training documentation for new products and product lines
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Full computer literacy
• Good understanding of manufacturing processes
• Attention to detail
• Sound product knowledge
• Awareness of Total Quality Management Systems
• Working knowledge of health and safety requirements
Full training will be provided. Opportunities for progression exist for those who show potential.
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer