Bank Care Assistant
T: (028) 9066 6188
The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following staff member:
Care Assistant – Bank
Residential Services – Twisel Lodge, Holywood
The Cedar foundation deliver a range of services that enable people with disabilities to get the most out of life and to be fully included in their communities. Our services are centred around the individual needs of each person and are delivered throughout Northern Ireland.
Due to rapid continual growth and development, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for Care Assistants to join our team and to support and assist service users.
The Care Assistant is part of the staff team, providing services for adults who have learning disabilities and complex needs in a small residential home in Holywood
Twisel Lodge is a small purpose-built residential home for adults who have Learning Disabilities and associated complex needs. For many of our residents Twisel Lodge is their home however as part of the eight-person service, we also provide a ‘respite’ facility through which adults with learning disabilities can come and stay with us for a break.
Hours: Casual hours, As and when required
Location: Twisel Lodge, Holywood
Hourly Rate: £9.05ph
- Numeracy & literacy (English language) skills
- Demonstrable evidence of 6 months experience of providing physical care / support for individuals
- Registered or agreeable to applying for registration with the N. Ireland Social Care Council
- Available to work on weekend and evenings as required
- Starting on 28 days leave (pro rata) in each leave year (inclusive of public and statutory holidays)
- Cedar offer an enhanced auto-enrolment pension scheme consisting of 5% employee contribution and 4% employer contribution.
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Investor in People Champion with commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities
- Recognition & reward incentives aligned to high standards of performance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access 24/7 Doctors Line
- Health Cashback scheme
- Special offers at over 600 leading high street and online retailers
Apply online at: https://cedar-foundation.getgotjobs.co.uk/home
Closing Date: Thursday 21st January 2021
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER