Bank Support Worker
T: (028) 9066 6188
The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following staff members:
Bank Support Workers
The Cedar Foundation deliver a range of services that enable people with disabilities to get the most out of life and to be fully included in their communities. Our services are centred around the individual needs of each person and are delivered throughout Northern Ireland.
- The role of Bank Support Worker requires a team approach at all times with effective working relationships for the benefit of the service user.
- Bank Support Workers assist service users with activities of daily living and facilitate inclusion of service users in a broad range of activities.
- They will support service users with identified personal care and support needs.
Hours: Bank Support Worker – Casual, as & when required
Contract: Bank Support Worker – Bank
(86 Malborough Park North, Belfast & 104 Finaghy Road South, Belfast)
Salary/Hourly Rate: £9.79 per hour
- Annual leave based on 28 days (inclusive of public and statutory holidays), based on accrual, paid in arrears per quarter.
- Statutory Sick Pay, if applicable.
- Auto enrolment into pension scheme, if applicable.
- Investor in People Platinum organisation with commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities.
- Free parking.
- Tea & coffee available.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Interest in working with people in a care environment.
Closing Date: 03 July 2022
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER