Bank Team Leader
T: (028) 9066 6188
The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following staff member:
Bank Team Leader REF: 22-168-BTL-WBLO-WEB
Job Role Bank Team Leader
Location Belfast Living Options, 151 Glen Road, Belfast, BT11 8BS
Salary £11.25 per hour
Hours Bank hours as required. Shifts include nights, evenings, weekends and public
holidays. Bank Team Leaders are also required to complete sleep in duties.
West Belfast Living Options provides supported living accommodation for adults over the age of 18 with a Learning Disability, complex needs or Autism Spectrum Disorder. There are a range of sites including bungalows and apartments across West Belfast. The support provided ranges from 1hr to 24 hrs per day. Support and guidance includes all daily living tasks, personal care and support, leisure, social skills and household management.
As part of the Living Options services, the Bank Team Leader will be a part of the management team and will support the Registered Manager to meet the Domiciliary Care Agencies Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2007 and the DHSS&PS Domiciliary Care Agency Minimum Standards. They will:
- Ensure that NIHE "Supporting People" contractual requirements and standards are met and maintained.
- Support the Registered Manager to develop and implement personalised care/support plans and individual risk assessments to meet individual needs.
- Support the Registered Manager to ensure the delivery of quality care and support.
- Support with the management budgets and resources.
- Mentor and supervise the Support Team.
- Annual leave based on 28 days (inclusive of public and statutory holidays), based on accrual, paid in arrears per quarter.
- Statutory Sick Pay, if applicable.
- Auto enrolment into pension scheme, if applicable.
- Investor in People Platinum organisation with commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities.
- Free parking and tea & coffee available.
GCSE Maths and English A*-C or equivalent
Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care is equivalent
Two years’ previous experience in a social care setting providing support/care.
Working knowledge of the needs of people with learning and physical disabilities .
High level of competency in IT to include Microsoft Office packages.
Recognised qualification e.g. nursing / social work.
Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Adults’ Management) Wales and Northern Ireland).
Can demonstrate previous experience of working in a Supported Living context.
You must hold a full current driving licence valid for use in the UK and Ireland and have access to a car on appointment. Valid driver licence, business insurance & MOT certificate as relevant. Checked prior to appointment.
This criterion will be waived in the case of a suitable applicant who has a disability, which prohibits them from driving but who is able to organise suitable alternative arrangements in order to meet the requirements of the post in full.
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER