Bank Team Leader
T: (028) 9066 6188
The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following staff member:
Bank Team Leader REF: 22-179-BTL-AH-WEB
Job Role Bank Support Worker
Location Ardkeen. 86 Malborough Park North, Belfast BT9 6AS
Hillmount. 104 Finaghy Road South, Belfast BT10 0DE
Salary £11.25 per hour
Hours Bank as agreed
At South Belfast Living Options we provide support and care to adults over the age of 18 who have brain injury, Physical or Learning Disability, Sensory or Neurological Disability. Service Users are supported over two schemes, Hillmount in Finaghy Road South and Ardkeen which is just off the Lisburn Road. The extent of support and care provided is based on individual assessment of need. Personalised support services available include assistance with daily living activities, personal care, leisure and social skills and household management.
As part of the Living Options Services, the Bank Team Leader will be a part of the management team and will support the Registered Manager to meet the Domiciliary Care Agencies Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2007 and the DHSS&PS Domiciliary Care Agency Minimum Standards.
- Ensure that NIHE "Supporting People" contractual requirements and standards are met and maintained.
- Support the Registered Manager to develop and implement personalised care/support plans and individual risk assessments to meet individual needs.
- Support the Registered Manager to ensure the delivery of quality care and support.
- Support with the management budgets and resources.
- Mentor and supervise the support team.
- Work flexibly and be available to work unsociable hours and public holidays on a rotational basis.
- Annual leave based on 28 days (inclusive of public and statutory holidays), based on accrual, paid in arrears per quarter.
- Statutory Sick Pay, if applicable.
- Auto enrolment into pension scheme, if applicable.
- Investor in People Platinum organisation with commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities.
- Free parking.
- Tea & coffee available.
- GCSE Maths and English A*- C or equivalent
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care is equivalent
- Two years’ previous experience in a social care setting providing support /care.
- Working knowledge of the needs of people with physical, sensory, brain injury or learning disabilities
- High level of competency in IT to include Microsoft Office packages