Bank Team Leader
T: (028) 9066 6188
The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following staff members:
Hours: Bank Team Leader – Casual, as & when required
Contract: Bank Team Leader – Bank
(86 Malborough Park North, Belfast & 104 Finaghy Road South, Belfast)
Salary/Hourly Rate: £11.25 – £12.04 per hour plus sleep in payment
As part of the Living Options services, the Bank Team Leaders will be a part of the management team and will support the Registered Manager/Deputy Manager to meet the Domiciliary Care Agencies Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2007 and the DHSS&PS Domiciliary Care Agency Minimum Standards.
- They will ensure that NIHE "Supporting People" contractual requirements and standards are met and maintained.
- The Bank Team leader will support the Registered Manager/Deputy Manager to develop and implement personalised care/support plans and individual risk assessments to meet individual needs.
- They will support the Registered Manager and Deputy Manager to ensure the delivery of quality care and support. Team leaders will also support with the management budgets and resources effectively.
- The Bank Team Leaders will mentor and supervise the Support Team.
- Annual leave based on 28 days (inclusive of public and statutory holidays), based on accrual, paid in arrears per quarter.
- Statutory Sick Pay, if applicable.
- Auto enrolment into pension scheme, if applicable.
- Investor in People Platinum organisation with commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities.
- Free parking.
- Tea & coffee available.
- GCSE Maths and English A*-C or equivalent.
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care or relevant equivalent.
- Two years’ previous experience in a human service setting providing support/care.
- Knowledge of physical and sensory disabilities and /or brain injury with associated needs and /or learning disability.
- Effective communication and use of IT skills .
- Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a vehicle*
*consideration will be given to alternative travelling proposals in respect of applicants with a disability who cannot hold a licence
Hours: Closing Date: 03 July 2022 at 11.59pm