Lagan Specialist Contracting Group
T: 028 9045 5531
FK Lowry Ltd is part of the Lagan Specialist Contracting Group providing specialists piling solutions across Ireland and the UK.
Established over 30 years ago and members of the Federation of Piling Specialist, the range of disciplines offered include the design and installation of bored CFA and rotary bored piling, contiguous and secant piled retaining walls and driven precast & steel piling.
An opportunity has arisen for a Bid Manager to join FK Lowry either at Head office in Rosemount House in Belfast, or hybrid working from home or satellite offices currently in Dublin or Glasgow. Consideration will also be given to other work locations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a professional and efficient Bid management service for all the elements of projects tendered for FK Lowry, ensuring that the contracts can be secured to meet the overall business and financial objectives of the Company.
What you'll do
Implement the strategy and systems of the Company, ensuring tenders are undertaken and prepared to the high standards that the Company reputation demands.
Responsible for all aspects of the tender compilation and provide a professional approach to each stage of the tender process.
Work and liaise closely with other members of the team, including the Piling Director, Estimating Director and Senior Design Engineer.
Presentation of the components of the tender to the Estimating Director and Piling Director where required by Corporate governance
Attend site visits and tender meetings as required to represent the Company and liaise with Clients throughout the tender process.
What you'll bring:
- Ideally a Minimum of 5 years experience in the Piled Foundation Industry with Minimum 3 years of Estimating experience.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who can demonstrate understanding of geotechnical pile design and up to date knowledge of all relevant standards.
- Thorough understanding of all stages of the tender processes and working knowledge of standard piling disciplines offered.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good IT skills, overing Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Team player willing to build relationships with colleagues.
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer an attractive salary plus we’ll provide a wide selection of lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Our Core Benefits include:
- Competitive salary negotiable depending on experience
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Membership of relevant Institutions & Professional Bodies
- Private medical insurance
- Life Assurance
- Car Allowance and fuel card
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Health Cash Plans
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Gym Membership
At Lagan Specialist Contracting Group, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we'll work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.
LAGAN SPECIALIST CONTRACTING GROUP ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITES EMPLOYER