Biochip Production Operative
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Biochip Production Operator (Job Ref: 20/BCPT)
Randox Laboratories has an opportunity for highly motivated and dedicated individuals to work within our growing Biochip Formulation Department in Dungloe as a Production Operative.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- The formulation of Randox Biochip products
- Working in a clean room environment
- The accurate completion of production records
- Preparation of buffers used in the manufacture of biochips
- The operation of machinery used in the manufacturing and processing of biochips.
- Completion of in-line quality checks
- Maintenance of raw materials and stock levels
- Calibration and Maintenance of equipment
Qualifications and experience:
- GCSE (or equivalent) Science subject (Grades A-C)
- Good numeric & organisational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment, whilst not essential, may prove advantageous
- Computer literate
- Experience in quality systems
Full training will be provided. Opportunities for progression exist for those who show potential.
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer