Biomedical Service Engineer
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Biomedical Service Engineer – Minneapolis (Job Ref: 21I/BIOS)
Randox Laboratories is currently recruiting for a Biomedical Service Engineer to support our expanding operations. The role will provide a talented and enthusiastic individual with an excellent opportunity to pursue an exciting and attractive career in the diagnostic industry. The role will involve installation, commissioning and set-up of biomedical equipment, routine servicing and preventative maintenance of analysers and associated equipment, emergency breakdown repair of analysers and provision of technical support by telephone and e-mail to Randox customers.
The successful candidate will be based from home in Minneapolis but regular travel will be required to other cities.
• Servicing and maintenance of Randox equipment
• Preventative maintenance and emergency repair of Randox Equipment
• Installation, commissioning and set-up of Randox equipment
• Provide direct support to the end user and global network of Randox distributors by telephone and email
• Maintaining service and maintenance records according to Service Department Procedure
• Delivering engineering and operator training as required to internal staff, end customers and distributor personnel
• Have a degree in Biomedical Engineering or similar related qualification.
• Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Organisation skills in managing paperwork
• Ability to work effectively with others to establish and to maintain good working relationships with internal departments and customers
• Willingness to travel
• Fluent in English
• A valid clean driver’s licence
• Previous experience in the medical devices or bioengineering.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.