Dreams & Sofatime- Branch Manager
Job Title: Branch Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
Salary: Basic £22,800 with an OTE ~£45k
Hours: 38 Hours per week
Contract: Permanent / Full-time
Our mission is to be the First Choice for Beds and Sofas by making every customer experience with us exceptional. You can expect a challenging, rewarding and fun environment where everyone works together as one team to ‘Delight our Customers’.
In addition to the competitive salary and bonuses, there are a host of other benefits including a very generous discount scheme.
Your new role:
As an experienced Branch Manager you will:
- Lead, inspire and develop the ‘Branch Team’ ensuring alignment to the company values and focus on consistently ‘Delighting our Customers’.
- Take full responsibility for the branch and together with the team, manage all aspects Sales, Service and Standards. Plus all other branch duties including: Displays, POS, cleaning, Health & Safety, administration, rotas.
- Take a proactive approach and maintain regular communication with the HO support team.
As an experienced Branch Manager you will be able to demonstrate:
- At least two years in a similar ‘direct retail sales environment’ in which you have excelled in sales.
- Key managerial experience, with a proven track record of successful leadership, people development and performance.
- Excellent communicator- clear and concise.
- Resilient under pressure- keeping calm and able to make good, timely decisions.
- Good administrative ability and a working knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel and Word.
- The successful candidate must be able to safely lift beds and sofas etc., plus work evenings and weekends.
- Previous experience furniture retailing experience may be an advantage; it is not a requirement.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday 26th October 2020
Please Apply by clicking the link provided below.
*Please note the closing date may change if the company have received a suitable number of applications.