Established in 1841, White’s, a subsidiary of Fane Valley Co-operative is Ireland’s leading producer of porridge oats and oat-based breakfast cereals and a key player within the Northern Ireland Agri Food industry. Having experienced strong growth in recent years due to continued consumer demand for healthy, sustainable and innovative plant-based foods, the company now markets and sells its range of porridge oats, granolas and mueslis into all leading multiple and independent retailers across the UK, Ireland and international markets.
Its product offering has grown exponentially over the years into a market leading and award-winning brand and now holds numerous awards from the Chartered Institute of Marketing, Great Taste, Irish and UK Quality Food Awards and Ulster Grocer Marketing Awards. As a result of this growth, we now wish to recruit for the following position:
Ref No: WS/BM/10/21
As Brand Manager, you will be responsible for the overall delivery of White’s brand strategy. You will plan, coordinate, and implement marketing campaigns and activities to drive brand awareness which support the overall business by growing the sales of White’s branded products. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate sound commercial acumen in the delivery, performance and reporting of planned activation against agreed targets.
- Plan, develop & coordinate the implementation of branded campaigns to drive awareness into trial, and drive leads to feed sales, all against agreed timescales and to budget;
- Provision of customer and consumer insights in conjunction with the identification and analysis of appropriate macro trends;
- Management of NPD process ensuring timely launch of new products and to budget;
- Assist with product development including pack development and associated copy;
- Packaging design including brand and private label products;
- Monitor competitor activity around new products and advertising campaigns;
- Deliver regular reporting to demonstrate performance versus target;
- Accurate budgetary control for advertising and promotion;
- Analysis of sales forecasts, financial information and reporting on product sales;
- Manage brand investment to achieve market share, penetration, rate of sale KPIs.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent;
- A minimum of two years’ Brand Management experience;
- Be able to demonstrate marketing skills including creativity & design, activation across digital platforms and insight and trend analysis;
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Previous experience of working with third party agencies including PR and design;
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Packages;
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Experience in FMCG industry;
- Previous experience of using Navision.
Hours of work are: Monday – Friday 9am -5pm (some flexibility is required)
In return all employees will have access to a Healthcare Plan (includes children up to the age of 18), Company Pension with Life Assurance and an active Health and Well Being programme.