Business Compliance Coordinator
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
On the back of an ever-increasing workload, KN Circet are looking for an experienced Business Compliance Coordinator. The Business Compliance Coordinator will report to the Contract Administration Manager and is expected to participate in the successful delivery of various contracts & projects.
Responsibilities as Business Compliance Coordinator include:
- Ensuring all jobs are delivered within the agreed timescales, in line with the Program Plan.
- Responsible to take information from the field to update and maintain the Management Information
- System (MIS)
- Provide status reporting.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships within KNNS and client’s, ensuring collaborative working across teams/areas.
- Issue work orders to Project Managers/Front Line Managers, ensuring they are agreed, acted upon, traced and managed to the successful required outcomes.
- Identify, manage and report on any dependencies, milestones, critical path and potential risks/issues.
- Create, maintain and deliver high quality project documentation.
- Ensure effective communication with staff and stakeholders ensuring this is delivered in a timely and clear fashion, with expectations clearly set and met.
- Effectively manage and document any issues/escalations raised, ensuring these are dealt with in a timely manner and to a successful conclusion.
- Process & analyse costs and sales onto the Management Information System (MIS)
- Submit deviation from estimate’s on AFS & MIS and supply the appropriate explanation for each to the client
- Provide support and answer queries to Sub-Contractors regarding payments and completed works.
Skills & Experience required:
- One-year proven experience in an administration role.
- Proven experience of working within a full project life cycle.
- A good understanding and some practical experience in managing Risk, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies and Escalations.
- An understanding of financial reporting (P&L)
- A good understanding of project governance and control.
- Knowledge of telecommunication infrastructure build programs.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Relevant Degree is desirable.
The Good Bits:
KN Circet are committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages such as:
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Holiday purchase scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.