Business Development Executive
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Business Development Executive – 22N/KCJN
Randox Laboratories currently has a vacancy for a target driven individual in the position Business Development Executive to join our dynamic and growing team.
This role is based in Crumlin, County Antrim.
• To manage existing end-user and distributor accounts and established new business in the territory.
• Travel regularly throughout the region in order to conduct regular customer visits to increase sales.
• Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products.
• Identifying new market opportunities and increasing sales.
• Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner.
• Attending conferences and trade shows as required.
The Must Haves:
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Life Science or Business-related discipline
• Previous sales experience is desirable although not essential.
• Willingness to travel regularly to the international territory.
• Positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets.
• Drive and ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Valid driving licence.
• Experience selling medical diagnostics devices or consumables to Laboratories and Hospitals would be beneficial.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.