Business Development Executive
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Business Development Executive – Birmingham (Job reference: 24/MING)
Randox Health currently has a vacancy for a target driven individual for the position of Business Development Executive to join our dynamic and growing Sales Team.
- Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox Health products and services, as well as competitor companies.
- Conducting regular customer visits to develop existing relationships, as well as grow overall sales and number of accounts.
- Identifying new market opportunities and increasing Randox Health sales.
- Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Attending conferences and trade shows as required.
- To focus on significantly growing and expanding our Pathology services.
- Manage existing and new Randox Health clients and customers.
- A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets.
- The drive and ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Willingness to travel.
- A valid driving licence.
- Previous sales experience, preferably within the Health Sciences sector.
About Randox Health:
For almost 40 years Randox has been at the forefront of clinical diagnostics, dedicated to improving health worldwide with our disruptive technology and innovative diagnostic solutions. This experience and expertise powers each of our state-of-the-art Randox Health clinics, currently located in London, Liverpool, and Northern Ireland, with ambitious plans to roll out a number of new clinics in the coming months and years. A mobile service enabling certified Randox Health staff to visit clients at their convenience is also available.
At Randox Health we encourage individuals to adopt a personalised, preventative approach to their health and well-being, ultimately helping them to live healthier for longer. Using Randox revolutionary technology we measure hundreds of health biomarkers, generating unrivalled data that when combined with our complex algorithms can predict future health concerns and identify early signs of illness even before symptoms arise. This empowers individuals to act sooner to prevent or delay disease onset – moving from a model of sickness management to true preventative healthcare. Our unique biomarker tracking service allows you to establish a health baseline from which you can track and monitor improvements over time.
In early 2020, Randox were one of the first to respond to the coronavirus pandemic, developing a pioneering diagnostic test for COVID-19 in just a few weeks. Our rapid COVID-19 testing service is trusted and used by a variety of private companies, individuals, and by the sports industry, and in the UK Government’s National COVID-19 Testing Programme.