Business Development Executive – French Speaking
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Business Development Executive, French Speaking – (Job Ref: 22N/PRFR)
Randox Laboratories currently has a vacancy for a target driven individual for the position of Business Development Executive to join our dynamic and growing General Clinical Sales Team.
This role is based in either HQ in Crumlin, Northern Ireland or London and will focus on our French markets.
Randox now offer free transportation from Antrim Train / Bus station each morning to take staff to our various sites in Antrim and Crumlin. This shuttle will take staff back to the station at the end of the day.
• Development of business interests in specified sales territory in line with targets tied to the corporate growth plan
• Effectively managing distributors and Sales Executives in the territory, and push for sales growth
• Manage key relations with our current customers
• Conduct in market customer visits to increases sales
• Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products
• Identify new market opportunities and increase sales
• Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Attending conferences and trade shows as required
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Life Science or Business-related discipline.
• Be fluent in both English and French.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Excellent communication skills and confidence in dealing with sales team and distributors.
• Strong business acumen.
• A willingness to travel extensively and internationally.
• Excellent organisational and teamwork skills.
• Flexible with regards to working hours when required.
• Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial.
Please ensure your application is submitted to us in English.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills.