Business Development Executive German/French Speaking
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Business Development Executive, German Speaking (Job Ref: 22/BDLO)
Randox Laboratories currently has a vacancy for a target driven individual for the position of Business Development Executive to join our dynamic and growing General Clinical Sales Team.
This role is based in in London and will focus on our Swiss markets.
• Manage existing end-user accounts and establish new business in the territory.
• Travel regularly to Switzerland in order to conduct regular customer visits to increase sales.
• Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products.
• Identify new market opportunities and increase sales.
• Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner.
• Attending conferences and trade shows as required.
• Be fluent in both English and German and/or French.
• Willingness to travel regularly to the international territory.
• A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets.
• The drive and ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral).
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• A valid driving license.
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Life Science or Business-related discipline.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Experience selling medical diagnostics devices or consumables to Laboratories and Hospitals.
Please ensure your application is submitted to us in English.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.