Business Development Executive – Germany
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox Laboratories currently has an opportunity for a target driven individual in the position of Business Development Executive to join our dynamic and growing Biosciences division.
The successful candidate will be required to identify new sales leads within the research, CRO, biotech and pharma sectors, confidently present Randox products and services and maintain positive relationships with current customers. The role will be home based but will require regular travel throughout Europe.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be expected to perform the following duties:
• Conducting regular customer visits to increase sales
• Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products
• Identifying new market opportunities and increasing sales within the research sector
• Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Attending conferences and trade shows as required
This position will be home office based 1 day per week and the other 4 days travelling throughout the territory to meet with customers.
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Biochemistry, Biomedical Science, Chemistry or other Life Science
• A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets
• The drive and ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• A valid driving licence
Candidate must be fluent in English and German.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.