Business Development Executive, Latin America
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Business Development Executive – 22/BDLA
Randox Laboratories currently has a vacancy for a target driven individual in the position Business Development Executive to join our dynamic and growing team based at our office in London. This Business Development Executive will be responsible for growing sales in Latin America. The role will involve effectively managing distributors and building relationships with end-users, generating new opportunities and ultimately growing sales.
- Driving corporate sales for our new and existing test offerings
- The direct selling of Randox products to major customers
- The management of key accounts
- The strict adherence to Randox reporting procedures
- Utilising the appropriate customer relationship management system on a daily basis to plan calls when visiting customers and to capture and market information
- Ensuring that all client details and information generated through site visits are correctly recorded and analysed to maximise sales potential
- The maintenance of high level of product knowledge and competitor awareness
- The preparation of sales reports and sales projections
- Market research into potential business opportunities
The Must Haves:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Life Science or Business-related discipline
- Being able to speak Spanish is essential
- A high degree of self-motivation
- Computer literate
- Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial
- Proven track record in sales within the health sector would be advantageous
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.