Business Development Executive – Pharma Biosciences
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Business Development Executive – Pharma Biosciences (21N/BDPB)
The Precision Medicine market is growing rapidly. To meet the growing need to test patients in order to access the right treatments, Randox Laboratories is expanding its Biosciences division. We currently have a number of opportunities for target driven individuals to join our dynamic and growing Pharma team.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for generating new business and identifying new sales leads within the Pharma, biopharma and CRO sectors, confidently presenting Randox products and services to new customers and maintaining positive relationships with current customers. The role will be based at the Crumlin HQ and will require regular travel throughout international locations including the USA. As a Business Development Executive, you will be expected to perform the following duties:
• Conducting regular customer visits to increase sales
• Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products
• Identifying new market opportunities and increasing sales within the Pharma sector
• Managing relationships with our pharma customers
• Handling customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Attending conferences and trade shows as required
The successful candidate must have:
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Biochemistry, Biomedical Science, Chemistry or other Life Science
• A willingness to travel extensively and internationally
• A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets
• An ability to build a strong rapport with customers.
• Experience in sales and target driven environment (B2B sales preferred)
• The drive and ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• A valid driving licence.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.