Business Development Executive – Spanish Speaking
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Business Development Executive – Latin America (21/LALD)
Randox Laboratories currently has a vacancy for a target driven individual in the position Business Development Executive to join our dynamic and growing team based from our site in London.
Covering Latin America as a region, the successful candidate will promote our Clinical product portfolio across the region. This role would manage relationships with our distributor network in the region. This role would involve regular and extensive travel on an international basis.
• Focus on significantly growing sales in Latin America
• Effectively managing distributors and building relationships with end-users
• Generating new market opportunities and growing sales
• Conducting regular customer visits to increase sales
• Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products
• Managing performance of distributors
• Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Attending conferences and trade shows as required
The Must Haves:
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Biochemistry, Chemistry, Life Science or Business related discipline (2:1 or above)
• Fluent in English
• Fluent in Spanish
• A willingness to travel extensively and internationally
• Experience in a sales and target driven environment (B2B sales preferred)
• A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets
• The drive and ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• A valid driving licence
• Previous experience of managing distributors
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.