Business Development Manager
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Business Development Manager (Job Ref: 21N/BDMC)
Randox has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, target driven individual to join our growing sales team based at our Head Quarters in Crumlin, Co Antrim.
The role will involve the promotion of the Randox brand and the sales of Randox Clinical products by focussing on existing customers and developing new customers across international markets.
• Build, maintain and develop business relationships between Randox and customers
• Responsible for the sales and promotion of Randox clinical products in international locations.
• Identify strategic business opportunities in order to grow revenue
• Meet or exceed the yearly sales targets in the territory
• Complete and utilise a CRM tool as part of daily role
• Minimum Bachelor degree level qualification in a life science related discipline
• Experience of Sales, market analysis and sales strategy
• Experience of achieving set targets and meeting deadlines
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Strong business acumen
• Ability to analyse sales figures
Candidate must be fluent in English. Any other languages are advantageous.
Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.