Business Development Team Leader
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Business Development Team Leader – (Job Ref: 24N/NESS)
Randox requires a Business Development Team Leader to drive strategic, commercial and customer-oriented initiatives within our sales teams. The successful candidate will contribute to the company’s overall growth and profitability by specifically developing and maintaining a strong sales strategy for the promotion and sales of all Randox clinical products.
This role is based at our HQ in Ardmore, just outside Crumlin.
- Development of business interests in specified sales territory in line with targets tied to the corporate growth plan
- Effectively managing distributors and Sales Executives in the territory, and push for sales growth
- Managing key relations with our current customers
- Conducting market customer visits to increases sales
- Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products
- Identifying new market opportunities and increasing sales
- Handling customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Attending conferences and trade shows as required
- Qualified to degree level in a life science or business discipline
- Willingness to travel extensively to Indonesia and Taiwan
- High degree of self-motivation; can work under pressure and with minimal supervision
- A proven track record in sales and customer relationship management
- Ability to identify new business opportunities through expansion of existing products into new market segments
- Previous exposure to regional and international roles in social or business context.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications- Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- At least 2.1-degree classification
- Proven track record in managing an international sales team, ideally in the healthcare sector.
- Be able to communicate in English both verbally and written
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.