T: (028) 9066 6188
The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following staff member:
Care Assistant Ref: 21-091-CA-TL-WEB
The Cedar foundation deliver a range of services that enable people with disabilities to get the most out of life and to be fully included in their communities. Our services are centred around the individual needs of each person and are delivered throughout Northern Ireland.
Due to rapid continual growth and development, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Care assistant to join our team and to support and assist service users.
The care assistant is part of the staff team, providing services for adults who have learning disabilities and complex needs in a small residential home in Carrickfergus.
Hours: 35 Contract: Permanent
Location: Twisel Lodge, Holywood Hourly Rate: £9.29ph
- Numeracy & literacy (English language) skills
- Knowledge of Learning Disability, Learning Disability Over 65
- Demonstrable evidence of 6 months experience of providing physical care / support for individuals
- Starting on 28 days leave (pro rata) in each leave year (inclusive of public and statutory holidays)
- Cedar offer an enhanced auto-enrolment pension scheme consisting of 5% employee
- contribution and 4% employer contribution.
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Investor in People Champion with commitment to development of the staff team through training
- and learning opportunities
- Recognition & reward incentives aligned to high standards of performance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access 24/7 Doctors Line
- Health Cashback scheme
- Special offers at over 600 leading high street and online retailers
Apply online at
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER