T: 028 9032 0070
Mount Charles has an exciting opportunity for a Catering Assistant at our Cafre Greenmount Campus
Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 6.30pm
Friday 9:00am – 2.30pm
Term time, with occasional weekend work & cover for summer holidays as required.
- Full-time permanent contract
- 35 hours per week
- Hourly Pay rate £8.91 per hour
- 28 days Paid Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Training & Development
- On-shift Meals Provided
- Uniform Provided
- Free Parking
- Working as part of a team, you will provide an efficient and friendly service to customers, assisting as directed with all aspects of food preparation and presentation to high-quality standards.
- Maintain a hygienic and tidy environment; ensure tables, accompaniments and counters are kept clean and adequately supplied throughout the service period.
- Check deliveries and food temperatures, completing records, and operating the till as required.
- A close working relationship with the team is important to these roles. It is essential that you can work as part of a team, as well as on your own, and can communicate effectively at all levels.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
Customer focused, Reliable, Flexible
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE