T: 028 9032 0070
If you are a customer focused individual and want to join a fun and family orientated food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression, then we have a role for you!
We are currently recruiting for Catering Assistants to join our team based at Moy Park Craigavon. This is a great opportunity to join a world leading facilities management company.
Position 1 (Night Shift)
- 37.5 Hours per Week
- Sunday to Thursday
- 23:00 – 07:00
- 28 days’ paid holidays (pro rata)
- Voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme – Paid through Salary
- Employee Assistance Program to support your health & wellbeing
- Company Pension Scheme
- Benefit Communication Portal with a range of additional free benefits & discounts for goods/services
- Financial Education/Financial wellbeing advisory service
- Training & Development
- Uniform Provided
- Company Events
- Working as part of a team, you will provide an efficient and friendly service to customers, assisting as directed with all aspects of food preparation and presentation to high quality standards.
- Comply with all HACCP (Hazard analysis of critical control points) regulations as necessary and all Health, Safety & Hygiene standards
- Maintain a hygienic and tidy environment; ensure tables, accompaniments and counters are kept clean and adequately supplied throughout the service period.
- Check deliveries and food temperatures, completing records and operating the till as required.
- Report defective equipment/ utensils/ work and floor surfaces or any other Health and Safety issues etc. to your Line Manager
- A close working relationship with the team is important to these roles. It is essential that you can work as part a team, as well as on your own and can communicate effectively at all levels.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Basic statutory training for the role will require all candidates to have basic reading, writing, speaking and listening skills to assist in understanding safety and work instructions and communicating with customers on a day-to-day basis.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE