T: 028 9032 0070
The Mount Charles Group require a cook to join our team in the Holywood Area
Monday – Friday 7.30am – 3.30 pm
- Paid holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Staff Discount Portal
- Chefs uniforms
- Health and Wellbeing Programme
- Free Parking
- Training and development
- Assisting in the smooth and efficient operation of the kitchens to ensure a consistent reputation for food quality is always maintained.
- Ensuring the planning, preparation, cooking and presentation of food is always to the highest standard.
- To ensure quality standards and procedures are fully understood and implemented, and daily checking procedures are fully applied.
- To ensure company policies relating to stock control and stock ordering are implemented and monitored.
- To ensure a safe environment is maintained in compliance with health, safety, fire, hygiene and security legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Updating HACCP records.
- To ensure the security of kitchen and storage areas is maintained at all times. To promote and contribute to a harmonious working environment where all employees are treated with respect.
- Any other reasonable requests made by Unit Manager.
- Experience working in a similar role
- Experience working to HACCP policies and documentation
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- The ability to demonstrate great team work skills
- The successful applicant's job offer will be subject to Access NI.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE-GREAT FUTURE