T: 028 9032 0070
We have multiple, immediately available new roles to join our catering team!
Mount Charles Ireland has an opening for an experienced Catering Manager to join our team at National Aquatic Centre – Dublin. As the Catering Manager, you will have full responsibility for the day-to-day running of the unit. You will lead the team by example, liaise with the client and ensure smooth and effective service delivery is obtained daily.
Hours & Working Pattern: 37.5 Hours per week, 5 over 7 days.
- Full-time permanent contract available
- Hourly Pay rate €18.00 per hour
- 20 days Paid Holidays in addition to Bank Holidays
- Training & Development
- Uniform & on-shift meals provided
- Ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of catering operations and designated services to the client organisation in accordance with the agreement of the contract.
- Have full responsibility for all aspects of the service and team whilst on shift.
- Ensuring all bookwork is completed within agreed timescales and, company requirements.
- To manage and control the service offers for the client to the agreed specification and to the agreed performance.
- Actively seek and identify opportunities and innovation for business growth & development with a focus on the latest food trends and best practice.
- Motivate, coach, and train staff to perform to the highest standards and in line with The Mount Charles Group policies.
- Responsible for Health, Safety, and Environmental compliance within the catering services and in-house technical department.
- Ensuring all HACCP, Food Safety, and Health & Safety Legislation requirements are always adhered to.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication, organisational, and time management skills.
- Previous experience working in a busy hospitality management role.
- Ability to ensure a safe environment is maintained in compliance with health, safety, fire, hygiene and security legislation, and company policies and procedures.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE