T: 028 9032 0070
Mount Charles Group currently has an opening for a Catering Supervisor to join our brand new team at Hyster Craigavon
Hours & Working Patterns:
- 30 hours
- Monday – Friday 8am – 2.30pm
- 28 days Paid Holidays
- Free meals whilst on shift
- Staff discount portal
- Staff Wellbeing Program
- Voluntary heath and cashplan schemes
- Training & Development
- Uniform & on-shift meals provided
- · Ensuring the service achieves maximum efficiency, achieving a high standard of customer satisfaction at all times.
- · Responsible for all aspects of the service whilst on shift
- · Ensuring all bookwork is completed within agreed timescales and, company requirements.
- · Provide exceptional customer service to all customers
- · Ensuring all HACCP, Food Safety and Health & Safety Legislation requirements are always adhered to.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication, organisational, and time management skills.
- Previous experience working in a busy hospitality management role.
- Ability to ensure a safe environment is maintained in compliance with health, safety, fire, hygiene and security legislation, and company policies and procedures.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE