T: 028 9032 0070
We have an exciting opportunity for a Chef to join our catering team, located in the Holywood Area!
As Chef, you will have full responsibility for all aspects of the kitchen delivery and hospitality as well as developing exciting and creative menus, dealing with suppliers and clients. A 3rd or 4th year Commis Chef is also considered.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 7:00am to 3:00pm
Full-time permanent contract available
Pay rate £10.50 per hour
28 days Paid Holidays (pro-rata)
Company Pension Scheme
Training & Development
On Shift Meals & Uniforms Provided
- You are a Chef that can produce great-tasting food, challenge standards, and ensure quality and consistency to company and brand specifications.
- Ensuring the foodservice achieves maximum efficiency, achieving a high standard of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Working with the General Manager to review menu costings and planning for seasonal business fluctuations
- Ensuring all bookwork is completed within agreed timescales and company requirements.
- Ensuring all HACCP, Food Safety, and Health & Safety Legislation requirements are always adhered to.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in managing a high-volume kitchen; preparing hot and cold meals, snacks, bakery, and sweets.
- Excellent communication, organisational, and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, deal with issues as they arise, and contribute in all areas of managing a kitchen and providing great food service.
- Food Hygiene Level 3 qualified.
- Promote and contribute to a harmonious working environment where all employees are treated with respect and dignity.
- Ensure a safe environment is maintained in compliance with health, safety, fire, hygiene, and security legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.