T: 028 9032 0070
If you are a customer focused individual and want to join a fun and family orientated food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression, then we have a role for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Chef to join our team based at Radius Millbrook Court, Bangor. This is a great opportunity to join a world leading facilities management company.
- 16 Hours per week
- 2 out of 7 Days per Week
- Various Shift Patterns – Option to be Flexible
- 28 days’ paid holidays (pro rata)
- Voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme – Paid through Salary
- Employee Assistance Program to support your health & wellbeing
- Company Pension Scheme
- Benefit Communication Portal with a range of additional free benefits & discounts for goods/services
- Financial Education/Financial wellbeing advisory service
- Training & Development
- Uniform Provided
- Company Events
- Assisting in the smooth and efficient operation of the kitchens to ensure a consistent reputation for food quality is always maintained.
- Ensuring the planning, preparation, cooking and presentation of food is always to the highest standard.
- To ensure quality standards and procedures are fully understood and implemented, and daily checking procedures are fully applied.
- To ensure company policies relating to stock control and stock ordering are implemented and monitored.
- To ensure a safe environment is maintained in compliance with health, safety, fire, hygiene and security legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Updating HACCP records.
- To ensure the security of kitchen and storage areas is maintained at all times. To promote and contribute to a harmonious working environment where all employees are treated with respect.
- Any other reasonable requests made by Unit Manager.
- Must be able to work alternate weekends
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Experience in a similar role
- Food Hygiene Level 3 qualified
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Basic statutory training for the role will require all candidates to have basic reading, writing, speaking and listening skills to assist in understanding safety and work instructions and communicating with customers on a day-to-day basis.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please note, the successful applicant's offer is subject to the Access NI (Enhanced) check prior to commencement of role. The Access NI Code of Practice is available upon request. Mount Charles Group has a policy on recruiting ex-offenders, a copy of which can be provided upon request. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working for the Mount Charles Group.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE