Hours Between: Mon-Fri 07:00-18:00 – Occasional weekend work may be required
To prepare, assemble, cook and provide high quality menu dishes for the customer and client. Assist in general cleaning of the kitchen, maintaining high standards of hygiene. Drive sales through centrally driven menu plans and promotions and ensure compliance through preferred suppliers. Provide high quality service to customers and client in line with a food service offer that is applicable to sector and client.
- Strong cooking skills
- Positive outlook and demonstrates professionalism
- Able to work in a busy environment and deliver excellent standards in all areas
- Passionate about great food, service & delivering the customer promises
- Sound knowledge of and able to manage all HSE requirements for the role
- NVQ Level 2 in Professional Cookery or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Basic Food Hygiene
Compass Group reserves the right to enhance the criteria if necessary, for the purposes of shortlisting.
Compass Group UK & Ireland is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.