T: 028 9032 0070
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE-GREAT FUTURE
Would you like to be part of a team that believe that people are our greatest asset?
Do you want to be part of a team where can have fun, be yourself, and enjoy new experiences? Every event is different and full of exciting surprises with opportunities to learn and grow.
Our family values speak for themselves. Mount Charles employee our family members to:
Do the right thing
Have fun & grow together
Take pride in what you do
If this sounds like you, and you want to come and work in an environment where people are key to our success, then keep reading:
As the Chef, you will carry out all general cooking requirements, complete all food safety documentation, assist the manager as required and maintain the standards of the catering offering. You will be creative, flexible, hard-working and have passion for the role that you do.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
· Assisting in the smooth and efficient operation of the kitchens to ensure a consistent reputation for food quality is always maintained.
· Ensuring the planning, preparation, cooking and presentation of food is always to the highest standard.
· To ensure quality standards and procedures are fully understood and implemented, and daily checking procedures are fully applied.
· To ensure company policies relating to stock control and stock ordering are implemented and monitored.
· To ensure a safe environment is maintained in compliance with health, safety, fire, hygiene and security legislation and company policies and procedures.
· Updating HACCP records.
· To ensure the security of kitchen and storage areas is maintained at all times. To promote and contribute to a harmonious working environment where all employees are treated with respect.
· Any other reasonable requests made by Unit Manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Level 2 food hygiene.
· Experience working in a similar role
· Experience working to HACCP policies and documentation
· Flexible and adaptable approach
· Good communication skills – written and verbal
· The ability to demonstrate great team work skills
Hours of work: 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday 8am-6.30pm
Rate of pay: Negotiable
Applicants should note that based on the response, the Company may increase shortlisting criteria.
The successful applicants job offer may be subject to the relevant security checks needed.
The Mount Charles Group Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.