T: 028 9032 0070
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE-GREAT FUTURE
Would you like to be part of a team that believe that people are our greatest asset? Our family values speak for themselves. Mount Charles employee our family members to:
- Do the right thing
- Have fun & grow together
- Take pride in what you do
If you are a customer focused individual and want to join a fun and family orientated food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression. Then we have a role for you!
This role is based within a World renowned landmark within Dublin Centre, the role itself is contracted for 25 hours and will work on a shift rotation between 9AM > 5PM
We are looking for an experienced Cleaning Operatives to join our team and work on our new contract. Day to day you will be responsible for the cleaning and servicing of your area, as allocated by the Line Manager to the required standard. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading facilities management company.
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards – this to include weekly and periodic tasks
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
- Ensure full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents and use cleaning equipment as directed by the Line Manager only after correct training is given.
- Report immediately any equipment which is faulty, mark as faulty and do not use
- Ensure that the safety signage is used appropriate at all times, e.g. wet floor signs and ‘warn’ customers where possible
- Ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean and tidy and equipment is stored correctly and safely at all times
The Ideal Candidate
- Have knowledge of cleaning chemicals/products and have previous cleaning experience
- Are customer focused with good eye for detail
- Good time management skills
Experience of working on your own and ensuring set tasks are completed.