Shift Pattern: Monday – Friday, 15:30-18:00
To perform a variety of tasks associated with the maintenance of a safe, clean and hygienic environment providing an efficient, effective and timely service. Key duties may include the vacuuming, buffing, dusting, sweeping and mopping of floors, corridors and rooms. Cleaning and stocking bathrooms and toilets, disposal of wastage and ensuring that cleaning materials are safely stored. To develop and maintain effective working relationships with staff, managers and external agencies. To adhere to the Company health & safety and environmental policies and procedures.
NB: This vacancy is subject to security checks before commencement.
- High standards of personal hygiene
- High standards of customer care
- Team player, self-motivated, enthusiastic, reliable
- Able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and procedures
- Good communication skills to be able to liaise with customers & colleagues
- Able to work in a busy environment and deliver excellent standards
- Flexible attitude to and embraces changes
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Knowledge of COSHH
- Previous experience in the use of scrubber driers and other cleaning equipment
Compass Group reserves the right to enhance the criteria if necessary, for the purposes of shortlisting.
Compass Group UK & Ireland is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.