T: 028 9032 0070
MOUNT CHARLES HAVE AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR A CLEANING SPECIALIST TO JOIN OUR TEAM STRABANE
This Role as cleaning specialist is key within the organisation, playing your part within a successful team will Continue our world class service.
If you believe you have the qualities listed below then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Multiple new roles: Cleaning Operative
Rewards: Full time contract 16 hours per week.
- Hourly Pay rates £9.50
- Company Pension Scheme
- Training & Development
Location: NICTS Strabane Court House
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards – this to include weekly and periodic tasks
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
- Ensure full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents and use cleaning equipment as directed by the Line Manager only after correct training is given.
- Report immediately any equipment which is faulty, mark as faulty and do not use
- Ensure that the safety signage is used appropriate at all times, e.g., wet floor signs and ‘warn’ customers where possible
- Ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean and tidy, and equipment is stored correctly and safely at all times
Please see below relevant information to this role in regards Shift pattern .
Thursday and Friday 8am to 6pm for 4weeks
Every 5th week Wednesday and Thursday 8am to 6pm
The Ideal Candidate
- Have knowledge of cleaning chemicals/products and have previous cleaning experience
- Are customer focused with good eye for detail
- Good time management skills
- Experience of working on your own and ensuring set tasks are completed.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE